Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Gift Deal For You!

Do you have a chef/cook on your Christmas list? Are you looking for some new recipes? Would you like to support an at-home, homeschooling mom?

I've got the gift for you!

A dear friend IRL and in blog world, Stacey, has used her culinary and creative talents to compile a cookbook. You won't want to miss it!

She has just put it up for sale on her blog through PayPal. And, because she is so generous and thrifty, she is offering a discount only until Sunday!

So, get yours now!! What are you waiting for??!!

Please take the opportunity to support Stacey's work and get a little Christmas shopping done too.

Oh, and might I say, I am especially fond of her SUPER EASY, make ahead and freezer friendly Breakfast Burritos and Sandwiches. Oh.so.yummy.

Thank you Stacey for sharing this with us! I cannot wait to get mine in the mail!

Remember, click on over here to get your copy (or two)!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the plug, Sarah! I started a contest today for a free copy! Come on by!!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...