Monday, April 2, 2012

Two Months

My, how we love this girl!




And none of us can get enough of her.




When God planned a perfect surprise for us, he knew Greta would be a precious addition for our family. We couldn't agree more. I can't imagine having to wait any longer for her. Meek and mild, she definitely is child #4 who takes in all around her but isn't bothered by the looming chaos. To add to perfection, she even decided to start sleeping through the night by 6 weeks. Yes, God is good and knew exactly what we needed.




Our little sweetheart had her two month check up today and weighed in at 11 lbs. 7 oz. She's a growing and healthy little girl whose blue eyes and big smile light up the room...and our lives. She most definitely is our 'Baby Gem'.








6 comments:

  1. She is adorable. The picture of her with the Popeye smile had every single person in this house going like this, "AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" in unison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so, so sweet!!! I have my eye on her as a mate for my Joseph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, she's such a sweetie!!!!

    I was thinking they were farther apart, but our babes are only a month apart!!

    (and he's not sleeping through the night and not 10 lbs yet!)

    (he has slept like 5 hours though a couple times--does that count?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God does give you what you need, and what a great gift she is!! If you weren't all so thrilled by her, I would offer to take her off your hands until she turned about 13 and then send her back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! God definitely gives us just what we need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful, sweet baby girl! And a good pound more than my little girl:). Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...