Friday, April 13, 2012

Overheard



"Is Roy Rogers dead?"

"Yes, I think he is."

"Hey Lily, maybe you'll see him in Heaven sometime."

"I'm not going to SEE Roy Rogers in Heaven. I won't be able to tell which one he is. He's an actor. He'll have make-up on. It's not like he'll be dressed up as a cowboy or anything."

"But MAYBE you'll still know which one he is."

-----------


Does this mean that when I finally get the chance to possibly meet Jim Caviezel that I won't even be able to tell it's him?



Shoot. Now I'm really disappointed.




4 comments:

  1. I don't think he looks that great. Ha, ha!

    Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reed's comment! I'm assuming it will Jim will be sitting right by Jesus' side talking over his portrayal of the passion :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...