Thursday, April 12, 2012

Positively Giddy

We heard the word earlier this week that this is coming to a nearby city:



As in, the city we go to do most of our shopping, appointments, lessons, hubby's work, etc. Therefore, making this sweet treat so much more convenient than when we had to drive an hour for a Cherry Berry. This totally made my Thankful Thursday list!

And yes, we do get giddy over something like this. It's what happens when you live ten miles or more from a town/city with more than a bank, church, bar and gas station.

The only question now is: Jamie, your Cherry Berry or mine? We'll have to get together.

Happy Thursday!




3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, I think My kiddos would love to drive an hour to go Cherry Berry!!!

    let's plan that for this summer sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Cherry Berry! Sounds like a blast. Is this coming to the big city that starts with an A? Or is there one closer to the Twin Cities? I will have to look it up.

    Oh, I just saw your side bar picture of all 4 kids - what a beautiful family. God is so good!!! I hope we can get together sometime this summer, it would be great to meet in person. God Bless!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this...maybe I should open a chain out East?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...