1. I survived my visit to the dentist this week. I was not as eagerly anticipating it as my kids were a couple of weeks ago. Something about having someone poke in my mouth for an hour that bothers me. But, I made it through and survived.
2. We had fairly nice weather last weekend which enabled us to finish up some outdoor fall projects and winterizing. Glad that's finished!
3. I worked on some Christmas shopping and got a few things crossed off the list, both online and in-store. That's a good feeling. I'm aiming to be out of the stores by Dec. 1st so that our family can celebrate the season of Advent a bit better this year.
4. One of my favorite people came to visit.
5. I received my latest book to review for Catholic Company. You'll have to wait and see what it is, but so far it looks pretty good!
1. I need to schedule a return visit to the dentist. A tooth that the dentist has been keeping an eye on is starting to lead to a cavity and needs to get filled. Dentist says that where it is would be typical of people who've had braces (I'd had them 3 times when I was younger!!) and it has probably gradually been working on it. Nonetheless, *blah*.
Not a bad week, huh? How was your week? What were your Highs and Lows?
Have a great weekend! I'm celebrating this weekend and I'll be posting a birthday giveaway either Sunday or Monday. Be sure to watch for it!