Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring

Although it is officially Spring and my yard is almost COMPLETELY bare and without snow, we have a chance of 'the white stuff' tonight and tomorrow. Small chance and minimal accumulation, but it's MN and anything can happen!

I've got Spring Fever and I can't wait to get outside to dig in my flower garden and get to the local greenhouses. It will be almost two more months before I can even think about planting anything around here, but I've got the itch and can't wait!

I found this fun quiz this afternoon and gave it a try. It's rather accurate too!

Happy Spring!






You Are Blooming Flowers



You are an optimistic person by nature. In even the darkest times, you are hopeful about the future.

You feel truly blessed in life and can sometimes be overwhelmed with emotions.



You have an artist's eye. You are always looking for beauty in the mundane.

You have a good sense of aesthetics, especially when it comes to shapes and color.




HT to Melissa for this one!




1 comment:

  1. Must feel nice to be a blooming flower, with what you usually post it doesn't surprise me!
    Hope spring comes early this year in your area!
    I'm already planting things with kids of the neighborhood and it's a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...