Monday, February 8, 2010

Check Your Local Listings



Although I would not normally encourage you to turn on the tube and watch the Oprah show, you may want to tune in tomorrow and see the interview with her guests, The Dominican Sisters of Mary.

I received an email heads-up from a friend over the weekend and did some checking to verify. The Dominican Sisters of Mary website confirmed that the show they taped last week will air TUESDAY.

Let's pray that many hearts will be open as they hear the message the Sisters share on Oprah's popular, highly viewed daily show.









4 comments:

  1. Oh...thanks for the heads up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have liked to see that but we don't get the show in the UK just now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up. This could be good. But let's just hope their beautiful life is portrayed respectively. (I always worry about that when anything Catholic is portrayed in mainstream media, especially on certain shows ...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be watching! I know Oprah has her faults and the ability to lead many people astray...but hopefully this will lead many people to vocations and an enlightened view of the Catholic church. These sisters are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...