Monday, October 12, 2009

We Finally Meet!

In the world of blogging you meet many new friends. Some you connect with more than others, hanging on their every post and identifying with them on a daily basis as if they are real people. Okay, well, they ARE real people. Many times though those real people are hidden on the other side of the computer and a real life meeting isn't ever possible due to location and mileage. And sometimes, just maybe, you are blessed enough to meet these wonderful Catholic mom's. Like perhaps at a tea or you split the difference in miles and meet half way. See? Modern communication and technology IS a good thing!

That's just what the kids and I did on Friday. I finally met Mommy Monkey in person! You remember her, back this past spring when she just happened upon my life's journey and our paths crossed?

Well, we've kept in touch over the months and she has been an enormous source of encouragement and support through many of my ups and downs with infertility. To say that I was ecstatic to finally meet would be an understatement. And yes, she is just as beautiful and friendly in person!

My kids had a great time playing with her little Scooks and Bugs. So much fun for them too! That Scooks is a hoot. What a little darling. She made me chuckle.


(Bugs is a mover at 14 months, so we couldn't catch him in a photo. He's a Little Cutie though too!)

What fun and easy conversation. It was like I was just catching up with an old friend. I can't wait to do it again, dear friend. Thanks MM!!




3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how God works through even technology?! I am so thankful for your friendship, and the support and encouragement you have offered me as well.

    And not to mention how thankful I am for that special prayer you said to St. Gianna:) I am still convinced that this new baby is on its way because of your intentions that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I have yet to meet any of my bloggy friends, but would be soooo excited as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is ever, ever, ever in the realm of possibility, I would SO love to have you over. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...