Friday, August 21, 2009

Hi Lo: August 21st




HI's:

1) We enjoyed lunch on Sunday with friends and then took off for a last minute overnight trip a couple hours away. We spent the night at a hotel and part of Monday at an outdoor water park. We all had so much fun and I was glad we took the impromptu trip. There's nothing like family time, just the four of us!

2) I am closer to my goal in our schoolroom. I've been working on organizing/rearranging the room off and on for the last few weeks. I'm hoping that it will be completely finished and ready to go in the next few days.

3) The kids and I were able to join Reed and his co-workers yesterday for lunch at the office. They do monthly grilling with two staff people in charge of bringing food each time and it was Reed's turn. We were in town doing errands any way, so we joined in. The kids get lots of attention (although they aren't particularly fond of it all), but usually have a good time any way.


LO's:

1) I'm thinking that a little painting is in order for my kitchen. That's more of a High for me, but not so much for my husband. Not that he really cares what I do for painting/decorating, but he's always fine with just leaving it the way it is. So, the Low for me is more the actual job of painting. Once I start, I just want to be able to finish it and be done. We'll see. I'm sure I'll keep you updated!

2) We're going through another 'funk' in the sleep department. I think the only one getting a good night's sleep around here is Jonah. Lily's having difficulty again and I'm bummed since we had been in a better pattern for a week or so. I'm hoping we can get things turned around pretty soon since school will start in two weeks. I don't want to have a crabby student on my hands at the beginning of the school year!


Colleen shares her Highs & Lows each week too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...