Monday, August 31, 2009

My Tastebuds Are Thanking Me!

Today, I am thankful for the new product I found in our local Walmart dairy department:

Coffee Flavored Yoplait Yogurt!

Yes, you read that right. COFFEE flavored YOGURT!

Apparently, this product is so new that the official Yoplait website doesn't even have it listed as a flavor yet. I'm not sure if this is a test run for the flavor, but I better find out how to let the company know I'm *loving* it!

Now I just need to figure out how to smuggle more into my home without a dear little boy spotting it. Mr. Coffee Hound that he is.

If you live in my area, I apologize in advance. By tomorrow evening you probably won't be able to find this product on the shelves in any store in the surrounding 25 miles.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Thank you Yoplait!!






1 comment:

  1. There are some $1 of coupons for that product floating around somewhere, if you can find one. I used mine for the lemon flavor, but would love to try the caramel and coffee too!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...