Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Warm Weather!!

We had a gorgeous weekend and this week the temperature should be at least 40 degrees and yesterday it was even in the 50's! This was a MN heatwave and I enjoyed it. Of course, being a native Minnesotan I also know that we will still have one or more late winter/early spring snows yet, but I also know that you've just got to get out there and enjoy it while it lasts.

I am thrilled when spring arrives and snow starts to melt...until my kids go out in it to play. It's still not quite warm enough to have a light jacket on, so the winter ones still have to be worn. On the other hand, it's nice enough that they don't have to wear snow boots any more and can pull out the mud boots. Of course this is only another mom dilemma and headache because ultimately the mud boots get worn in the snow or the snow boots get worn in the mud. Neither is made for the other, in case you weren't aware of that fact.

Oh well, we head outside any way and enjoy it. We never know what tomorrow or next week will bring! Remember this from last week?


Sometime the temptation is just too much for a little boy to handle:





Our first outdoor picnic of the season:







1 comment:

  1. HI, I'm new to your blog, but would love to follow it...I don't see a "Follow" button. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...