Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Have you read these with your children?




I just finished listening to the audio book, Stranger in the Woods by Carl R. Sams II & Jean Stoick. How cute! Have you read this one?

Recently, we had found Lost in the Woods by the same authors and I'm actually awaiting it's arrival from Amazon since I purchased it last week. Now, after reading today's book, I may just have to order this one too for our home library.

The photography in these books is absolutely gorgeous and I certainly appreciate it's beauty. What treasures they will be on our bookshelf! I understand why they call these books 'A Photographic Fantasy.'

Check if your local library holds either of these titles and especially check out Stranger in the Woods if you are still in the midst of winter like we are. They are a special treat for you and your little ones to enjoy.





2 comments:

  1. They look beautiful!

    Love the flower seed/bulb books too!!! It's so fun to look at those and dream about summer, isn't it?

    Katherine's math book has the child take a picture in front of a tree in each season, well, she's suppposed to for March, for Spring!! It's the same as Winter here in MN! I told her our spring is actually May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    "Stranger In the Woods" was a given to us as a gift a few years ago and we just love it. My 8yo ds used this book to write a newspaper article for his hs portfolio. He used the quotes in the back flap in the article. We hope to buy "Lost in the Woods" when the budget allows.

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...