Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too Fun To Pass Up

I found this photo meme over at Margaret's blog and couldn't pass it up. I thought it was fun for a Tuesday!

Do you want to play?

Here are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder, and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)



Here's what I found:




I was so happy to find this one!! It's one of my favorites from a couple years ago. The picture has my two lovelies, Lily & Jonah on the left and my nephews, Jack & Cole on the right. It was a summer afternoon when we were at my brother's hobby farm and we were trying to get a picture of all the kids. There they were, together in the wagon and I took this shot. I still chuckle when I see it because the boys all have a similar expression and are squinting in the sun. Too cute!

Glad to share it with you!

I won't tag anyone, just comment and let me know if you did it.






2 comments:

  1. That's a darling photo! I think that little fellow on the right's getting a bit squished, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photo. I have a son named Jonah also. I use their middle names on my blog. Fun to play!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...