1. Our family took a late evening walk over the weekend in the bright full moonlight. It was a bit cold, but beautiful and still enough for a precious family memory.
2. The weather has been perfect with warm enough temperatures to get us outside and the sheet of ice is completely melted off of our driveway. New mud boots have been bought for the children and they are already puddle jumping and splashing wherever they find water!
3. Tuesday was our afternoon out, complete with Lily's piano lesson, a trip to the library, a couple of errands and going out for pizza after Reed was off of work. Best part, with Lily's Book It certificate and a gift certificate our family received, we ate out for free!
4. Lily's past weeks of awful bedtime habits have decreased and she is again falling asleep with ease and in her own room. Our house is a happy house at bedtime again!
5. Jonah is reading!! Well, it's just the BOB books that I did with Lily, but he has now read two of them on his own! This is a major accomplishment since I tried them with him a few weeks ago and he wasn't even trying to sound out the words and could not have cared less. Randomly, this week he asked to try reading and made the effort and succeeded. Pretty exciting!
6. Biggest Loser and The Office returned this week!
1. Dancing With The Stars announced their new 'stars' and their partners for the upcoming season. Among them was Kate Gosselin. I love the show, but don't know that I will be able to watch as long as she is on there. Kate and I have some unresolved issues between us.
I guess it wasn't too bad of a week here, huh? How about you? How did your week go? I hope your Lent is fruitful. Happy Friday!
Check out Colleen's Highs & Lows this week over here.