Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beginning Of March Daybook

For Today...3.2.2010

Outside My Window...beautiful days ahead, with temps. in the upper 30's!

I Am Thinking...that we might need to break out the short sleeve shirts with the gorgeous weather on tap for this week. Perhaps spring won't be too far away!

I Am Thankful For...our perfect Sunday with a visit from my parents.

I Am Praying...for a number of friends and family who have special needs that could use some intercession.

I Am Reading...'A Place To Belong', book four in the Sister Circle series by Vonette Bright and Nancy Moser. I.am.so.hooked on these books

I Am Hoping...to enjoy a lot of time outside with the kids this week. Of course, with all of the melting snow that may require the purchase of new water boots for the kids to be splashing around in.

Around The House...steady days, with very few places to be this week.

One Of My Favorite Things...how fresh and new I can feel after getting my hair cut and colored.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...looking forward to the return of The Biggest Loser and The Office. Woo-hoo!

Picture Thought I Am Sharing...for Mommy Monkey, who I know can appreciate the fine art of organizing and decluttering.


More Daybooks can be read here.






5 comments:

  1. I dropped in to read your daybook. It seems most everyone is looking forward to spring. Aren't we thankful for the changing seasons!

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some FINE looking organized bins!! Is it sad that your picture alone gives me the itch to run downstairs and finish working on my bins? I'll have to post a picture of our organized bins once they are done...I am hoping they will look like yours:)

    Enough organizing talk...go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather with the kiddos!! Isn't it wonderful?! Mud boots and all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the trees with ice on them. I enjoyed your daybook. I am a retired hairdresser. Getting my hair colored is very important to how I see myself. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, and your spirit!! Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your daybook. Hope the rest of your week is great.

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...