Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Showering Baby H.

I held a baby shower last weekend to celebrate the soon-to-be newest member of our extended family. Around Christmas time I will become a great-aunt to yet another little girl. This will be #3 in less than two years! (And yes, I AM too young to be a GREAT Aunt already) But they sure are some precious little girls!


A few quick photos!

Diaper Cake




Baby Rattle Cupcakes






Baby Stroller Olympics




Cheering On The Competitors
(Great-niece #1)





Mommy-to-be Angie
(Great-niece #3 is behind that cake somewhere, I promise!)





All Tuckered Out
(Great-niece #2)





Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, Angie! We can't wait to welcome your little girl to the family!

3 comments:

  1. I love those cupcakes - what a cute idea! I can't believe you are a great Aunt, that is very sophisticated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cupcakes and diaper cake!!! How cute!! We visited a new baby (my husband's partner, Angela's Godfather) and they had a wreath on their door very similar to your diaper cake, but with 4 other kiddos running around, I never got around to asking about it...another thought run away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a diaper cake once and it wasn't as cute as yours, but those rattle cupcakes are PRECIOUS and so unique! :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...