Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ten on Ten : February

Joining Rebekah at A Bit of Sunshine today for her Ten on Ten.

One photo an hour for ten hours on the tenth of the month.

It was a good diversion today that was quite welcomed.





































Anyone notice what photos I didn't post? No pink and red or snowflakes and hearts for us today.

Little girls' birthday party was postponed until next week due to a snowstorm.

That may have been for the best any way since hubby ended up sick this morning.

Like I said, glad for the photo diversion.


There are a bunch of other great photos posted, so be sure to check out what others offered 
on the Ten on Ten.




4 comments:

  1. Looks like a cozy, fun winter day Sarah...minus the hubby being sick part, of course! Sorry about your party, but like you said, may be for the best. Lets get the sickness over with and look forward to next weekend for you all! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta's pic had me lol, and I especially needed it after the wood carving incident I told you about! Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do this next month...will you remind me? I love seeing a normal day though I would have rather seen birthday pics! Did you all get a blizzard today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely day! love that sweet scrunched up nose :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...