Friday, December 16, 2011

Let's Celebrate Today!

There are a few milestones I thought I'd celebrate today, instead of waiting until tomorrow. I rarely post on the weekend and I know that most of you rarely read then either, so let's make the most of Friday! It's practically the weekend, right?

First, tomorrow is my Fourth Blogiversary!



I've nestled myself in this little corner of the blogosphere for four years already. Amazing! Thank you to so many of you loyal friends and readers who have journeyed along with me. It's been so much fun getting to know you!

Perhaps you stop by once in a while or are here on a regular basis, either way I'm grateful that you swing on by. If you are new here, Welcome! I look forward to 'meeting' you. Become a Follower and I'll be sure to say HI over at your place! I always enjoy meeting new readers!

My desire is that With A Hopeful Heart is a place for you to be encouraged, realize that we moms are all human, perhaps give you a chuckle once in a while and sometimes just a good 'fluff' post to read.

All of these are just brief glimpses into the open door at my house and my hopeful heart. I'm glad you're here for me to share them. I will be praying a prayer today for all of you who have so richly encouraged and blessed my life through this blog.


Second, we're celebrating Gianna tomorrow too!



She's 10 months old already and keeping this mama quite busy. Never a dull moment, never without eyes full of wonder and awe, always amazing and blessing our lives. Happy 10 months G!

Lastly, I celebrated this one yesterday but figured I'd throw it in here too: 32 Weeks!! And for those of you who ask about this sort of thing and look for those belly shots...here you go:




Thank you for celebrating with me today! Have a glass of wine if you are able or perhaps a steaming cup of coffee along with me...CHEERS!

Have a wonderful weekend as we light the last Advent candle!




5 comments:

  1. My four year blogaverary is right around the corner, or behind the corner, sometime around now!! I need to go check that out. Hang on.....ok, it's January 28th. You started about a month ahead of me...how lucky I was to find you right away :)

    Loving the baby bump - you seriously look AMAZING! YOu've got to keep doing this pregnancy thing - it suits you so well!


    And I love the photo of the kids by the tree. Is Gianna pulling all the decorations off???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, you look so beautiful!!

    You've been blogging longer than me!
    I think my Blogoversary is in February (4 years)

    Congratulations, I love how it brings us closer!

    10 mos is fun...well, all those "months" are fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You look beautiful! Lots of good lottery numbers--32-10-4 or something like that. Not that I've ever played the lottery. I know I wouldn't win!

    Happy last week of Advent to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog anniversary! Four years! That is a very long time, girl!

    And you look just so so radiant! Absolutely glowing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking fabulous - I agree that pregnancy definitely looks good on you!

    Your children must be beside themselves with excitement about the new baby coming. The picture of them under the tree is great!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...