Thursday, December 8, 2011

Help! Having Troubles Reading Or Commenting Here?

According to Sitemeter, I'm still getting visitors here and the numbers are about same as they have been in the past.

However, while I get my regular people who comment, the comments do seem to have gone down just a bit. Not a big deal if you all are busy, but it makes me wonder....

Are you all reading in Google Reader? Or are you able to actually hop over here and read on my blog? Trouble commenting?

If you are having any of these problems, could you let me know?


The reason I'm asking is because several months ago I had problems with others being able to stop here, along with many other bloggers. We found the problem and I pulled that from my sidebar. I thought the issue was resolved, but it's been drawn to my attention that a couple of close friends (including my husband) have trouble getting to me. They have to do it via Google search and then can eventually get here.

I've had trouble commenting on other blogs a couple months ago and went ahead and downloaded Google Chrome and the issue resolved for the most part.

Please, will you try to comment letting me know that you can or even email me to let me know if you are having troubles? hopeful(dot)heart(dot)blog(at)gmail(dot)com

If any computer guru has any insight, I'm up for that too because if there is an issue I'm unsure how to amend it. Thanks, dear readers!!






11 comments:

  1. I am still here...waiting, oh, waiting for Baby B to arrive! Interesting though, when I pull up to comment - the word verification is not working (there is no word - it just says x - visual verification where the scrambled word normally goes), so I know I will have to copy and paste this comment one more time, because usually, the 2nd time I pull up the com box the word verification will be back working normally. I hope that makes sense!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it did...obviously, the 2nd time was the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here! Just Christmas business :)

    P.S. Oh goodness, my verification word is "horni"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here and laughing at Colleen's verification word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course Colleen's horni. Just look at how many kids she has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problems here, just busy busy busy!!! (the bad guy in Frosty the snowman says that!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here too, life's keeping me hopping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sarah from your Canadian friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't had a problem getting here but honestly, I don't know that I would have noticed if comments hadn't posted! I usually come here through my own sidebar--don't know if that makes a difference or not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Cari - that's what I was thinking!!! And it takes one to know one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok Cari and Colleen....I certainly wasn't going to be the one to say it...but just sayin'....you girls would know!! lol. You two are so funny!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...