Thursday, October 14, 2010

With A Full Heart


(This can also probably serve as my Thankful Thursday post this week)


Perhaps it's the change of seasons and nostalgia that fills the air as one season flows into the next. Maybe it's hormonal changes and a settling that has filled my days.

Pondering and cherishing. Resting and waiting.

It's a good place to be. I notice how peaceful this place is and how enjoyable life is living here.

Life is settled. Our family is growing and the children are thriving. My marriage is as blessed as ever. Breathe in, breathe out. Each day flowing into weeks. It's simpler here.

As always, yearning for a deeper relationship with Him but finding that I'm not questioning or wanting. Not at odds. No grasping. It's a much more safe and secure place to settle in, come what may.

I am at peace.

My hopeful heart is happy and full.

And I just had to remind myself how blissful this feels.


May you find yourself with a full, uplifted heart today too!!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful - what a blessing to recognize the blessings of where you are at right.now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I didn't know you could write poetry like this! Nine years and I'm still learning new things about you!

    Love,

    Reed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reed, what a cute comment! And Sarah, thanks for reminding us to be thankful and just.be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trusting in Jesus completely. Putting the Lord first in all things. That makes life harmonized. Beautiful post, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...the beauty of a heart at peace. LOVE this! What a great place to be.

    And what a sweet comment from Reed:) Happy 22 weeks, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww, I got goosebumps reading this, because it not only shows where you are now, but where you were.

    may God continue to bless you with this peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very inspiring post Sarah! I am one who, when things are going wonderfully, wonder how long it will last, rather than living in the beautiful moment that God has given me. A peacful heart is the best gift from God! Praise Him!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...