Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Autumn Daybook

For Today...10.5.10

Outside My Window...in the 40's this morning and it's suppose to be in the lower 70's today. Windy too, which means many of the trees are becoming quite bare already.

I Am Thinking...about baby names, how this baby will look when she/he is born and what it will feel like when I hold them in my arms for the first time. aaahhhh....

I Am Thankful For...crisp autumn air and the colorful leaves on the trees that are quickly covering the ground they fall upon.

I Am Praying...for an uneventful second half of this pregnancy and a change in my body that will allow for the possibility of more babies in the future.

I Am Reading...The Promise of Lumby by Gail Fraser

Around The House...leaves, pumpkins and scarecrow decor; Laughter and fun with our out-of-state friends.

From The Schoolroom...lighter days at the desk and more time out and about with our guests.

From The Kitchen...Tator Tot hotdish; Spaghetti & Meatballs; Cream of Chicken/Wild Rice Soup

For The Rest of The Week...more visiting; dentist appointments for the kids and I; a local fire station tour with our homeschool group on Friday; extended family annual hayride on Saturday.

One Of My Favorite Things...feeling more active by walking and doing my Wii Fit again since being taken off of bed rest restrictions. Hooray!

Picture Thought I Am Sharing...




Read more Daybooks over at The Simple Woman's Daybook.













5 comments:

  1. Fun fieldtrips coming up! We have rain all week, so the kids pumpkin festival fieldtrip is postponed. I am so glad you can be active and healthy during this time, and pray that it continues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue to have such a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed catching up with you here today! So happy for 20 weeks for you. You look great! Glad you are off bed rest, too!

    God's blessings to you and your family,

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for an uneventful 2nd half of pregnancy as well...so glad that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This house is continuing to pray for that uneventful 2nd half as well:) You look so adorable, btw!! Sweet little prego tummy!!

    Thanks for the daybook, I think it's time to do another here. Hope all is well there and hope to catch up soon. Sounds like a wonderful week...and I'm going to be knocking the night of wild rice soup...yummy:)

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...