Sunday, July 18, 2010

Warning!


My posts this week will contain numerous photos. We've been fairly busy here, out and about and I've been snapping like crazy (photos, that is). If you are looking for a well thought out, insightful post, you probably will not find it here until September.

It's summer time in Minnesota and we're taking advantage of it. So, if you are tired of my photos, skip on past me this week. Otherwise, please stop on by for several photo update posts.

Of course I don't really want you to ignore me this week, I like to see that you stopped in when I see my Sitemeter counts. You know, we bloggers like to keep score like that. We're high maintenance that way. *wink*







1 comment:

  1. Photos are my favorite way to read and tell stories!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...