Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sunny Summer Days, Vol. II

Last week, a small family run zoo about a half hour away held a Beach Party and it made for a perfect adventure for the kids, myself and my dad.

The event was in honor of the return of their penguins and we arrived early enough to watch their morning feeding and even pet a penguin!





Although the heat definitely got the best of us by lunchtime, it was the ideal outing to add to our summer fun activities. Who can resist all of these fun animals and a discounted admission in honor of the penguins? Not us!











Don't forget these crazy animals!





A picnic, a playground and a little time in the shade are always a great way to end a summer afternoon.









3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I think I know where that is, it looks like a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous day! I LOVE penguins!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...