Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You Asked For It: Peanut Butter Muffin Recipe



Here's the recipe for the muffins we had the other day. Take my word for it-they are moist, have perfect texture and taste delicious! Hubby agrees. Serve them with some strawberry jam and it's like eating pb&j sandwich for breakfast. How I do enjoy a good pb&j!

Peanut Butter Muffins

2 cups Flour
1/2 cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup Peanut Butter (I used crunchy)
3 Tablespoons cold Butter or Margarine, divided
2 Eggs
1 cup Milk
Cinnamon-sugar


Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in peanut butter and 2 tablespoons butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Beat the eggs and milk; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.

Bake at 400 degrees for 15-17 minutes or until muffins test done.

Melt remaining butter; brush over tops of muffins. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cool for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack.

Serve with jelly if desired.

Yield: 1 dozen






1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Those sound delicious!!

    I actually popped over for a second to tell you that I am more than willing to email you my documents from last years Little Flowers, if that would save you some time with the notebook pages.. (My email should come up with this comment. If not it is: jessica.showerofroses [at] gmail [dot] com )

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...