Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Card Ready?

With the passing of Thanksgiving comes the thoughts and plans for Advent and Christmas. Although we've varied our Christmas card throughout the years between regular greeting cards and photo cards, I'm planning on going with a photo card this year.

My go-to place will be Shutterfly again. I love the ease of using their site and I enjoy the deals especially this time of year. Several years ago I began the tradition of making a photo calendar for hubby to hang up at work. I now do it every year and I think it's always his favorite gift! I've found so much versatility with doing my calendar at Shutterfly and I can find lots of ways to add my TONS of photos each year too. So much more fun to put his calendar together when I don't have to limit my photo number on each page. That calendar is jam-packed each year! Last year was the first time I tried a photo book for my parents as a gift. I compiled photos from throughout the year of time we had spent together and the places we had gone. What a great way to remember the highlights from the year and treasure them. The photo book was a big hit and I'll be creating another one this year again too. Photo books are perfect gifts and so much fun to create!

I couldn't believe all of the card designs on the Shutterfly site! It's hard to pick and choose, but I did single out a few favorites.

A few of my fav Christmas card designs:
Family Wall Red



Nativity Blessing



Diamond Flurries



But with so many to choose from, I don't know how I'll decide!

Of course, finding the perfect photo may be difficult, especially when you have ones like these for options:






Check out Shutterfly's great deals and more of their Christmas cards here. If you are looking for Holiday cards, you can check out this link to find your favorite. Give the perfect gift of a photo calendar like I do and get started with this link.

Are you a Blogger? There's even a 50 FREE card deal for you over here!

Happy Shopping!!














3 comments:

  1. Aaah. Those are all great pictures. You have a beautiful family. Those card designs are so pretty. I love elegant and simple ones. I ordered mine today from Sam's club...100 (with envelope) for $15!! I love a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos!!

    Be sure to check out Sam's Club prices!!!! You can get like 100 cards for $10, we always get them done there. (the new store has a photo center)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are very nice. You can get a really wonderful calendar from this. personalized kids books

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...