Saturday, November 6, 2010

100 Days (More Or Less)

Check out my Baby Ticker on the sidebar!

We're officially just 100 days from our due date. Hooray!!

I know, it's still a ways off, but I know with the holidays ahead that the weeks are going to fly by. We're so excited....and I've got some work to do in baby's room and some shopping to be done too yet. Yikes.

Most importantly, we cannot wait to meet our healthy baby boy or girl and be amazed at the preciousness of a new little one in our home once again.








4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!

    this time will go fast with the holidays in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so excited for you and your family! Keeping you in prayer.

    Sorry I haven't been around much recently... have been busy and tired.

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...