Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Garden Tour

After missing out last week, I'm jumping back in on Tracy's garden tour today. The gardens are finally abundant and beautiful. I'm so glad I placed Natalie's Garden where I did, right out our patio door. It's a source of continued beauty, especially as the perennials have grown over the last few years.

Natalie's Garden:



Boxed Flower Garden in the backyard:



Blooming this week:

Tickseed

Daisies

Lilies

Bee Balm


I also scoured a local greenhouse and found a few plants that were reasonable and still looked in good shape, so of course I couldn't resist a few new additions to Natalie's Garden!

Bell Flower

I was especially excited to find this one, since it reminds me of the huge row of Sweet Williams my grandma planted every summer. I have such fond memories of spending time with her out there picking my favorites to create a bouquet.

Dianthus

Larkspur

Delphiniums


It's definitely summer around here and you can tell by all the beauty in the yards you pass by. I'd enjoy seeing how your garden grows! Leave a comment if you join the tour.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...