Tuesday, July 7, 2009

If Only He Had A Parachute

While Sister read aloud the story of Zacchaeus, the little tax collector man from the Bible:

Brother: I wonder if we could invite Jesus to our house? I guess not because He's already up in the sky. He couldn't get down here. Only if He had wings or a parachute. Then He could.



That's an interesting picture...Jesus in a parachute. Hmm..that's got me thinking. What WOULD that look like?...


...And then I did a Google image search and found this:



I guess Jesus has been seen with a parachute! And incidentally, saving this guy's life!









2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I would guess that this man was quite thankful for Jesus on this day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! And what a photo!!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...