Tuesday, October 21, 2014

From The Mouth Of My Babes





Gianna:

When I get bigger, I'm not going to be married with a ring.

Concerned Mom:

Oh really? What are you going to do instead?

Gianna:

Water plants.

Margaret:

When I be big, I'm going to put stuff in the crockpot.


-----------






(Overheard conversation while the girls are eating chocolate covered raisins)


It's like we're eating baby poop from a diaper.

*giggle* *giggle*

Baby's poop......


Margaret:

Guardian angels don't poop in THEIR DIAPERS!!!

*snort, snort* *hilarious eruption of laughter*


Oh dear. Oh my. What's with the crazy humor? That fourth child just may be my trouble maker after all.


---------------


Needing Validation Mom:

Gianna, are you going to miss me when I'm gone for a few days?


Gianna:

Nope.

But I'm sure gonna miss daddy when he's gone to work!




Well I guess everything will turn out just fine while I'm away.

Gianna won't miss me and Margaret will get the chance to be a big girl and use the crockpot to make supper.



**My secret hope is that Margaret will decide to be a 'big girl' and start using the toilet while I'm gone. 


5 comments:

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...