Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Toss 'n Go: Sweet & Salty

 Don't call me a genius by definition on this one.

Call me Summer Savvy Mama's In A Hurry Woman.

Ok, genius is shorter.

A few weeks ago when I wanted to put together my own snack mix of some sort I checked the pantry. In a display of the usual pantry randomness I found these few items:




Corn Chex, Honey Nut Cheerios, Pretzels and Raisins



Let's throw them together in a bag, shall we?





And thus was created the easiest snack that suits both the sweet and the salty side of this household.

I'm winning back that Mom of the Year award with this one folks.




**I've also used Multigrain Cheerios instead of Honey Nut Cheerios with the same yummy results.




3 comments:

  1. I need to make a big mix myself! It'll be a good treat for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Win win! Not only does it taste good, but you can use up a whole bunch of ingredients....waste not, want not! Way to go, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! You can't beat a good snack mix for on the go munchies. Craisins would be a good swap for raisins, too.

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...