Thursday, May 29, 2014

As Easy As ABC


It's no lie, I love Pinterest

I do, however, need to get way better at executing what I pin or using a dash of restraint lest I become Pin-Happy. 



Recently I did find a great idea for a toddler ABC/123 notebook that I thought was doable.

A quick trip to Walmart and I landed my supplies x2:




:: Durable binders
:: Heavy Duty sheet protectors
: Binder Pouches
:: Washable Dry Erase Markers









Slip them in the handy dandy sheet protectors.





Finished project in no time!





My girls are enjoying them (insert happy toddler photo here), but because of their age I do keep them within eyesight when they are working in their binders. I see this as having wonderful prospect for the summer and a simple way I can also work on their letters and numbers with them. 

I definitely need to score some more projects like this that creatively tame and guide the busy toddler. 




Answer me this: 

How do you best use Pinterest? And how on earth do you not pin every.stinking.amazingly.awesome.thing on there??!!


Just wondering.

1 comment:

  1. That's a FANTASTIC idea. This last semester in homeschool, Little Miss C started saying, "I want to do school," and with that, she'd grab a pencil and doodle in someone's school book. This is the perfect remedy.

    I love pinterest, too! I try to pin just what I am sure I will do (at some point). It's like my mom-to-do list and when I get to it, (when I have time), I pick a project and go at it.

    Enjoy you day!!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...