Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hubby & Hair

 I know, I know, the two do not go together.
(You've seen my husband, right?)

We were long overdue for a lovey photo together, so I had Lily snap a few today. 




See? We're occasionally together. He's such a good one, that guy. He deserves a random shout-out every once in a while.

Now to the hair. MY hair to be precise. Anyone notice?




It was time for a new change again. Due to winter hair/falling out hair, I decided to go short again. So far this is working out really well. I can run/exercise and only pin back a little or put in a headband. The rest of the time I can either put in some product and let it go wavy or straighten it. 

I haven't regretted the chop yet. Hooray!


And that, my friends is my latest Honey Do update. I bet you all just couldn't live without that, huh?

I hope your weekend is going well and full of family, friends and fun.

Now, back to more partying with my birthday boy.

Lucky you, I'll be posting birthday pics on Monday. 
You may thank me later.




6 comments:

  1. Like I mentioned on FB, I LOVE it! You look so much younger...I'm jealous about that LOL! And Miss Lily did one fabulous job taking photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, Patty!! While you are jealous of my youth, I am jealous of your warmer weather. lol. We're great buddies!

      Delete
  2. You and your hubby are so cute!! I love the new do as well!!! Maybe this will bring on spring..please, poh please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great and you look beautiful in that blue blouse!

    Fun to see you and hubby together! Cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, how did I miss this BIG development? Love it bbf!!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...