Thursday, October 6, 2011

From The Mailbox

Have you received your Fall issue of Faith & Family yet?

I'm always excited to reach in my mailbox and find the latest issue waiting for me. I received mine late last week and have already enjoyed it cover-to-cover and marked several pages to return to.

Danielle Bean shared some delicious recipes in the Lovin' from the Oven section. We already tried the Baked Apple Oatmeal on Sunday after church and it was a family pleaser for sure. We'll be trying this recipe again.



I found Danielle's link on a previous Faith & Family Live! post that led me to the recipe over here.

I was also enlightened by Rebecca Teti's article On Sticking to It and inspired by Kate Wicker's Run, Mama, Run.

Countless advertisements always catch my eye, like the one for the movie titled The Greatest Miracle (You can catch the trailer over here). Or how about the new Glory Stories? It even includes a CD of Best-Loved Catholic Prayers that includes the new Mass responses to teach your children.

As always, Faith & Family has not disappointed this reader!

What's that you say? You don't subscribe to the magazine? Click on over now to subscribe or give a gift subscription.



**These opinions are strictly mine and this post written only to serve my readers. No goods or services were received for my plug of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...