Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chocolate How I Love Thee

While I am not a self proclaimed chocoholic (I am however the child of one), I do enjoy most every piece of chocolate I have. Unless of course it has a lot of nuts in it.

Imagine my delight when Lily pulled this off the shelf at the store and chose it for her treat:



I nearly squealed when she shared (albeit just a bite or two) with me. The fluffy, airy taste of the Three Musketeers bar combined with the crunch and the look of my favorite, Twix. I was hooked. *yum*



See, doesn't that look yummy? It's the first time I've seen the Three Musketeers Truffle Crisp in the store in my area, but maybe it's already been out for a bit. So maybe you've already tried it. If not, I highly recommend this little number.


Thank You, Mars Inc. for creating yet another fine piece of chocolate for me to enjoy.




4 comments:

  1. Yum! I am a chocoholic, much to my detriment! Now I've got a craving....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I need - another treat calling my name in the candy aisle! It looks totally yummy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what store!?!? I picked up a couple of these at a gas station a while back and they didn't have them the next time we were there. Soooooo nummy! Love that they're so "fluffy" and "airy"! ~Michelle H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me! I love chocolate and am not embarrassed to admit it :) On vacation, I purchased a delightful chocolate bar that had a cream filling that tasted like a lime margarita. I paid way too much for it but enjoyed every. single. morsel.

    Cheers to chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...