Thursday, June 3, 2010

Deal Of The Week



Do you drink SoBe Life Water? I've found that I really enjoy the treat of this drink and usually watch for it on sale. This week, I love it even more with the deal Target is giving on it.

Buy 10 bottles for $10 and receive a $5 Target gift card! So you only pay 50 cents a bottle! Now that's a deal.

I've also tried the Vitamin Water in the past, but have found that some of the flavors give me an instant headache due to their ingredients. Not with Life Water.

My fave flavors: Fuji Apple Pear, Yumberry Pomegranate, Agave Lemonade & Acai Fruit Punch.





3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to mention that if you go to www.totallytarget.com there is a coupon you can print (buy 1, get 1 free, I think) for the same SoBe Lifewater. That makes the deal even sweeter! Happy shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* SoBe Life Water! I've been drinking it a lot lately, because plain water has been making me gag ~ LOL! So, I've had to drink things with a bit of flavor. Even lemon water has helped. Anyway, what a great deal! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...