Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday Morning Random

From Lily:

Jonah has such soft hands. He's so handsome too. Isn't he cute? He isn't going to have any trouble when he grows up finding a wife. He looks so good already, I can't even imagine how nice he'll look when he's a teenager.


These are the things filling the mind of my seven year old girl this morning. As for me, I'm contemplating supper ideas and still trying to get said cute boy dressed for the day. Getting him out of the house and married can wait.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're Lily is quite the romantic. A girl after my own heart! Make sure she knows that even Priests can be handsome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, you will have to remind her of this when they are teens, that is for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Don't you just wonder sometimes how those wheels turn inside their head?!

    Thanks for the morning chuckle:)

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...