Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Prep.

We just finished Reed's Father's Day craft gift. I saw this in a book a LONG TIME ago and intended to make it with the kids on numerous occasions. Since that didn't happen, I saved it for Father's Day instead. I think it will be perfect for him to have in his office at work. All the ladies there usually make comments and notice whenever he has new photos of the kids, so I'm sure this little pot with these cute little flowers will catch their eye.






This project was really easy and I bought all of the supplies at JoAnn Fabric. A simple pot, crafting foam sheets, pipe cleaners, a bit of ribbon and you are set. Grab a few old photos and ta-da!..Cute and Inexpensive gift!







2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... this is just TOO CUTE! I will have to file this away in my mind for next year. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I will have to remember this one for next year as well!!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...