Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Krispie Brownies.....LOVE these!

If you know me, you know I enjoy things that have peanut butter and chocolate as main ingredients. If either, or even better, BOTH are in a recipe, I am bound to love it. Here's a new recipe I tried and took to a friend's house for dessert. These will definitely be repeated!

Krispie Brownies:
1 box brownie mix
1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
1 c. peanut butter
2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
3 c. Rice Krispies

Bake brownie mix in a 9x13 pan as directed.Cool.Spread marshmallow creme on top.Melt together the peanut butter, chocolate chips and Rice Krispies. Spread on top of the marshmallow creme. Refrigerate. (I used "off brand" ingred. and a brownie recipe from scratch and it turned out great)

Oh, did I mention that these are super easy to make?! YUM!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...