Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Header!

Ever see those fun and creative headers on someone else's blog and wish you could do that too?

I have SO MANY times!

Thankfully, a bloggy friend recalled my mentioning header frustration despite how many times I've tried. She sent me a link with a tutorial on how to leave aside the complicated PhotoShop way of doing it and try it in Picasa.

It worked!

Did you notice my header? This was my first attempt and it was MUCH easier doing it using this tutorial vs. the many times I've tried doing it in photo editing software.

Click on over to Clover Lane if you're looking to freshen up your header/banner or just looking for simplicity in achieving it.









1 comment:

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...