Monday, May 31, 2010

Where Hast Thy Long Weekend Gone?





* 1 1/2 days of it was spent at the homeschool conference in St. Paul.

* An afternoon/evening was spent having family fun.

* We finished planting our garden.

Out my window sits an unfinished deck re-do project, of which I will probably have to stare at most of the week.

I'm tired and cranky.

I do want to share with you my conference experience, but that will have to wait.

Tomorrow is the official first day of summer vacation around our house and I'm not sure how that's gonna go. I miss the routine of school days. I still hope to figure out some good ways to implement routine and fun activities in our summer days.

I think I'll wait to think more on that tomorrow after the house is cleaned up and the laundry finished.


How was your holiday weekend?


3 comments:

  1. Ours went by fast, too ... I miss routine of school days, too, and it's only been two days ~ LOL! I have to figure out how to implement some routine as well as fun to our days ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about the conference. We had such a busy weekend too - family visiting, Walk-a-thon at school, BBQ, T-ball game, parks/playgrounds, date night, Lakeside Festival. I'm pooped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weekend was fun, but Daddy was out of town at a friend's ordination, so we missed him bunches. I am writing more about my summer system today.... come on by later on (after I get some coffee) and you can see some of it in action! :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...