Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Morning Wondering


How can two little girls make a full basket of laundry in just less than a week?

Considering that it's full of sleepers, pj's, onesies, burp cloths, hooded towels, pants and shirts for two, maybe that isn't all that bad. It just seems like a lot when I pull it out of the dryer and see it mounded in the basket.

It should be interesting when these two are teenagers. But then, at that point my oldest two will probably be out of the house and I'll have two less for laundry. Boy, that's hard to imagine. And sad.

I guess I'll take the pile of laundry rather than contemplate a quieter and less busy household.

It's Monday Laundry Day here and I'm buried in it. I also have Gianna's 12 month check up this afternoon.

What's on your agenda for the day?

2 comments:

  1. Laundry here too, stove repair man coming--our oven's been out of commission for 5 days!!--Aaaaaahhhh!!

    School......

    I always figure that a new baby always adds 1 more load of laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented yesterday, but obviously the blogger gods disproove of me!!

    Anyway, I just wanted to say 1) Gianna is so stinkin cute sitting on that pile of clothes. 2) Our baby makes more laundry than the rest of us. He's always spitting up or pooping through something! 3) My agenda for yesterday was: Mass, work, 10 mile run, and collapse on the couch. And yup, it all got done! I was especially good at the laying on the couch part :)

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...