1. Last weekend we spent plenty of time around home baking and outside sledding. It was a relief after the previous weekend. Wonderful family time.
2. On Monday, I had lunch with two friends. It was so nice to catch up again and visit, minus the little ones.
3. I'm feeling better this week, after having a rough time last week. Food wasn't enticing and my tummy was very upset (which would lead you to make an assumption here, but no, it wasn't that). I concluded that it had to do with my hormonal changes and my Metformin. It seems that it's working for me and making good changes, but my body doesn't always like that and respond well to it. SO GLAD this week was better!
4. Sweet baby girls were brought into the world this last week. Congratulations to Meredith and Jessica on their baby blessings!
5. I received Stacey's cookbook in the mail the other day. It is so darn cute! (Why don't you have one yet?!) I'm eager to try many of the recipes, but I had to whip up this yummy Cinnamon Coffee Cake first:
(Psst....I have an extra copy for a giveaway this winter...Stay Tuned!)
1. My third Great-Niece still has not arrived. We're hoping she makes it in time for her pre-Christmas debut! Hang in there Angie!
What were your Highs and Lows this week?