Some things on the list are rather simple, some will be able to be accomplished numerous times during the summer and others are one time deals.
Either way, it will help keep in mind lots of fun things to do this summer. With the two little girls in the household, a lot of time seems to be dominated by naps, snacks, bottles and diaper changes, so the list will help keep us focused and create some other fun times for the big kids.
We've already making good progress and have plans for a few of the items on the list for the very near future.
- Swimming in the lake
- Camp out in the backyard
- Mini-golf and Go-karts
- Vocations Camp
- Picnic lunch with dad at the park
- Family Vacation in Duluth
- Check out the revolving restaurant (on top floor of local hotel in Duluth) while on vacation
- Run through the sprinkler
- Geocaching and hiding caches for others to find
- Spend time checking out the local libraries
- Go to a County Fair
- Invite our new parish priest over for supper
- Try something new
- Fishing with dad
- Make tie-dye shirts
- Bike rides
How about you? Any big plans for your summer?