Monday, August 19, 2013

What's That I Hear?.




Christmas Music!!


Last week began Week One of roughly four more months of hearing my kids practicing their Christmas recital pieces. Uh huh, I will be hearing O Come, O Come Emmanuel in my sleep, people.

And, if history repeats itself, Jonah will still be practicing DAILY his piece well into next April.

I better keep working on my Swagbucks toward Christmas gifts now that I'll be reminded each day how swiftly it's coming. Or not coming.

Maybe I'll even splurge and get a pair of earplugs. Not that their playing is bad, but the repetition of Christmas tunes in the August heat gets old pretty fast.

3 comments:

  1. Noooooooo! I refuse to listen to Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving. Even then, I get sick of it by Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some festive Christmas tunes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. One year, our church sang every (EVERY) song to the tune of Oh, Come Oh, Come Emmanuel. Used to be my favorite song....OK, it kind of still is.

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...