Monday, December 17, 2007

And So It Begins....

Blogging. What an idea! For me this is mostly for personal reasons...to share my thoughts, but also to set aside the time to do just that. A journal of sorts. This has been on my mind for a number of months now as I have journeyed with others as they enter their own thoughts and ideas on their sites. I have enjoyed what they have had to share and have learned so much from them. I do indeed have a lot to learn yet though, so I will have lots to share as I continue to do that and to just live life.
My yearning for this place to come to has mostly come from the above scripture verse that has been revealing itself to me for months now repeatedly. I am still trying to figure out how to daily "delight in the Lord" and it is that journey that I have wanted to share here.
The "desire of my heart"? It is for my husband and I to have another child (more details on that later).
So, it is With A Hopeful Heart that I come here to continue my journey in Delighting in the Lord.
Please Join Me.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny to look back and see how God puts our desires in our hearts before he fulfills them. St. Therese spoke of that desire in her heart to become a Saint and how God would not have placed it in her if he were not going to bring it to completion. Your love for your daughters was present even before they were... and that's a beautiful beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...