Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanks HG-tv!!



While watching HG-tv the other week (something I rarely get the chance to do), they were airing a holiday decorating special. They were showing 25 inexpensive ways to decorate for the holidays. A number of them caught my eye, but this one I figured I could actually do and would be a wonderful addition to the Christmas decor in our home. I was able to purchase all I needed at Menards(similar to Home Depot)for around $11!! I was THRILLED when I actually pulled this off and I am LOVING the addition it makes to our dining room.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love HGTV. I don't have cable at home, but sometimes if we stay at the right hotel, I can catch some decorating shows. Nice work Sarah! Angie S.

    ReplyDelete

You're so kind for dropping me a line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...